Your Community Partner
Call Us Today
08 9419 2553
- Caring : for clients, employees and communities
- Innovation : welcoming, anticipating and responding creatively to change
- Teamwork : working cooperatively with our clients, employers, partners and communities for the mutual benefit of all
- Challenge : to challenge our clients, our communities and ourselves to be the best we can be
- Empowerment : recognising that our strength comes from developing strength in others.
To bridge the gap and build communities by empowering disadvantaged and disenfranchised individuals to build their self sufficiency through social inclusion, practical training and enhanced employment opportunities.
Empowering People, Building Communities
WHY BRIDGING THE GAP
ACTIVE IN OUR COMMUNITY
WE ARE RATED A TOP PERFORMER
Over the past 30 years we have consistently produced award winning services with both our government contracts and our community engagement programs.
WE HAVE A TRUSTED AND PERSONALISED SERVICE
Our engagement in our local community has enabled us to adapt our award winning programs and services to suit the changes in our environment.
WE HAVE THE NETWORKS AND CAPABILITIES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Through partnerships and relationships built over 30 years we have been able to strengthen our resources to ensure that we can meet with the demands of an ever changing world.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR CHAIRMAN
Each year I seem to write this report starting with “It has been a difficult year” but surely there has been none more so than this year.
The loss of the Employment Services Job Active Tender and Disability Employment Services work by our national contractor Job Futures has reshaped Bridging the Gap’s local client service offering and revenue streams. All this has required strong and difficult decisions by our CEO and Board to resize our operations and unfortunately this has involved the loss of many valued and dedicated staff.