Your Community Partner
Call Us Today
08 9419 2553
BRIDGING THE GAP’S RTO ID: 52113
Bridging the Gap offers both accredited and non-accredited training across the South Metro and Peel regions.
BTG employs fully qualified and experienced trainers to help you reach your full potential while training with us.
For accredited training courses you will need a Unique Student Identifier, which is easy to get – see below.
BTG promotes a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
Unique Student Identifier
From 1st of January 2015 all students enrolling in accredited courses will be required to have a USI. You will need it to enrol ( or re-enrol ) at Bridging the Gap
To obtain your USI just follow these simple steps
- Have at least one form of ID ready: Driver’s Licence, Australian Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certificate, Visa (with non-Australian Passport), Immigration Card or Citzenship Certificate.
- Visit usi.gov.au and click on ‘Create a USI’.
- Agree to the terms and condition and follow the steps.
- Write your unique number down and keep it somewhere handy and safe. Bring this number with you when you enrol.
For more information check out this youtube video or contact a member of the training team on 9419 2553
Some course fees may be subsidised by Future Skills WA for approved participants based on their eligibility as:
- Job seeker (Newstart of Youth Allowance)
- Youth at Risk (contact us for eligibility criteria)
Subject to approval, Bridging the Gap will arrange for funding and the student will only pay the funded price.
The following students are entitled to the concession rate on course fees:
- Persons and dependants of persons holding:
A Pensioner Concession Card.
A Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
A Health Care Card.
- Persons and dependants of persons in receipt of AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY.
- Persons and dependants of persons in receipt of the Youth Allowance.
- Persons who are inmates of a custodial institution.
- Secondary school aged persons. In 2015, these students will be born on or after 1 July 1997 and must be at least 15 years old.
Proof of eligibility for concession must be demonstrated prior to the commencement of the unit. If the concession is valid for the full enrollment period, then all eligible units commenced within that period attract the concession rate. If the concession is valid for part of the enrollment period, then only eligible units commenced prior to the expiry of the concession attract the concession rate.